100% Funding for Wholesalers
We Lend Money™ can fund 100% of your purchase price and closing costs when you use our Transaction Lending Program to wholesale real estate. Transactional lending funds can be used for legal simultaneous closings of back-to-back double wholesale flips of your real estate deals.
There are typically no upfront fees associated with our Transaction Lending Program and we can fund deals with shorter notice than hard money loan or conventional lenders.
Applying for funding using our paperless application is free and it doesn’t affect your credit score. Receive feedback in 48 hours or less.
Questions about Transaction Lending
What is Transactional Funding?
Transactional Funding is a short term loan provided to wholesalers who purchase and quickly re-sell a property the same day. This is often called a “Double Closing”.
The seller of the property is typically called “Party A”. The wholesaler is typically called “Party B”. The end buyer of the property is typically called “Party C”.
Transactional Funding deals are also sometimes called “A-B – B-C” Transactions.
When is Transactional Funding Needed?
Our clients use our Transactional Funding Service for two basic reasons:
1. They have a contract that is NOT ASSIGNABLE to a third party. This is typical when purchasing properties off MLS, bank owned properties, or properties owned by government entities (HUD, FHA, Fannie Mae, etc).
2. The wholesaler is choosing not to assign the contract in order to maximize their wholesale markup. Many times end buyers will not purchase a property if the assignment fee is too high. You do not have to disclose your contract details to the end buyer when you utilize Transactional Funding.
What are your Transactional Funding Fees?
• 1.5% of the purchase price up to $499,999 (minimum fee of $750)
• 2% of the purchase price from $500,000 to $1,000,000
• $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 is priced on a deal by deal basis. Typically we charge a percentage of the profits rather than of the purchase price.
Is Credit a Factor to Obtain Transactional Funding?
No. There are no personal financial requirements to obtain Transactional Funding. We do not run your credit and do not require bank statements, tax returns, etc.
Do I have to close with the same title company or law office?
We Lend Money™ requires both the A-B and the B-C transactions occur at the same settlement office or title company. Some exceptions are possible so please discuss your specific situation with a loan officer if your transactions are closing at different offices.
Recent Success Stories
B-C Sales Price = $125,000
Funding fee = 1.5% or $1,425
Net One Day Profit of $28,575
$1,000 out of pocket for Earnest Money
B-C Sales Price = $360,000
Funding fee = 1.5% or $4,800
Net One Day Profit of $28,950
Client Had No Money Out of Pocket
B-C Sales Price = $375,000
Funding fee = 1.5% or $4,650
Net One Day Profit of $60,350
$1,500 out of pocket for Earnest Money
B-C Sales Price = $237,000
Funding fee = 1.5% or $3,330
Net One Day Profit of $13,670
$500 out of pocket for Earnest Money
Get in touch with
America’s Most Trusted 2020 Real Estate Investments Lender